Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Outside Photos

We did a super cute photoshoot outside today. The sun was low enough in the sky to give enough light, but not be so bright everything was washed out. Here are some awesome Aric pics:


I edited this with www.picnik.com. I think the effects were Boost and Cross Process.


This one I edited with Picassa. I used the temperature function and make the image "warmer."

These images were some nature ones that I took. The first is a bird's nest in our bush, and the second is a lilac bush in our yard. The first lilac photo was the Straight Out of the Camera shot (which I loved) and the second was edited in Picnik.

Comments, critiques? Scathing remarks?

3 comments:

  1. I don't like the effects on the first one, but the second one is cool. And I like how you made the nature photos make it look like we live in a forest or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE the birds nest photo. Of course I love the Aric photos but that's as Nana. The nest is a photo I look at as art. I would love to frame that and hang it someplace! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, great job! I love playing around with my camera too, but I don't do a lot of editing, just comes right out of my camera. When I have the time, I will edit, but right now I don't have that much time.

    Great meeting you today!

    ReplyDelete