Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thwarted by Photoshop Elements 4.0

So I've been reading The Pioneer Woman's Photography Blog. She's a self-taught photographer and has neat tutorials and such for then rest of us to become photographers.

Recently she posted some downloads for Photoshop Elements to do neat things to photos, like making things look vintage or soft or fresh and lively.

So I downloaded these since I still haven't been able to figure out to mess with color other than going to black and white and adjusting saturation and hue. Sepia tones don't exist, unless I haven't found that yet. So I thought these downloads would be awesome.

They are for Elements versions 5.0-8.0.

I have version 4.0.

At some point, I'm going to have to read that instruction manual.

At least I know the version I have is good for blog design. Now to make it work for editing photos past adding cool filters and making it look like digital art.

No comments:

Post a Comment